2015 Gift Guide: Hers

Monday, November 30, 2015

My list of holiday wishes this year mostly revolve around fashion. When I find myself with a free minute, I love to shop, or in lieu of that...catch up on my favorite fashion blogs. When I can find time to shower and make myself presentable in between cooking, cleaning, exercising, running errands, or keeping C out of trouble (not as often as I'd like), I love getting dressed in something other than my standard daytime 'mom attire' of yoga pants and sweatshirt. Something about making an effort to do my makeup and dress nicely just raises my spirits and gives me joy. Key components to happiness, and a good focus for the new year! Without further adieu...my 2015 wish list.

2015 Gift Guide: Hers

Hunter Original 'High Gloss' Boots // No, these are not likely to keep my feet terribly warm during the upcoming winter months, but after winter comes spring, and along with it sloppy...slushy...wet...muddy...messes. These rain boots (size 9, black gloss) would be great for the inevitable...and sure to be fun...upcoming days of puddle jumping with C.

The North Face 'Nuptse 2' Vest // I'm all about layering lately, and this puffer vest (medium, black) from North Face would be a great addition to my closet.

Pearl Earrings // I've been drawn to pearls lately and wearing my fake version almost on a daily basis. I'd love to have some beautiful 'real' pearl studs for dressing up my everyday look. T - in case you're wondering...I'd like the same-ish size that my current pair are.

Show Tickets // It's been a loooooong time since I've been to a show (something I absolutely love to do), and after hearing nothing but amazing reviews, I'd LOVE to see The Book of Mormon. Lucky for me, it happens to be coming to Minneapolis this May. I'd love a pair of tickets and an overnight getaway to the cities!

Wildfox Catfarer Sunglasses // After scratching my favorite pair of sunglasses over the summer, I've been burning through cheap-o pairs ever since. I recently tried on these shades, and fell in love. I can't resist a good cat eye!

Black Booties // I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of black booties all fall to pair with skinnies, leggings, and maybe even dresses. I think these Vince Camuto 'Hillsy' booties (size 9, black leather) are exactly what I've been looking for.

Columbia 'Kruser Ridge' Softshell Jacket // My fall/spring weight jacket leaves something to be desired as it's been pretty much worn threadbare. I came across this coat (medium, black) on a recent shopping trip, and think it'd be great to have for that 'what-do-I-wear' in between weather of fall and spring.

New Balance '696' Sneakers // I'm always on the lookout for a great pair of casual sneakers, and these (size 9, navy grey) make the cut. I just love the sparkly accents!

Born Julianne Black Flats // Still on my list...new black flats (size 9). Not exactly very practical in the middle of winter, but it'd sure be nice to have them stowed away for when the temps are back on the upswing!

Cozy Sweaters //  I love being all cozied up in a warm sweater during cold weather, and would love some new staple pieces to add to my winter wardrobe. I recently stopped in the Loft and stumbled across this loop stitch cardigan (medium) that is so unique and would be so cozy for curling up by the fireplace on chilly winter days (50% off today with CODE: CYBER50)This cowl neck sweater (medium, teal deep) would be perfect for wearing with leggings. I've also had my eye on this cozy cardigan (small/medium, mulberry) for the longest time, and imagine I could count on some serious snuggle time with C once he discovers it may even be more soft than his favorite blankets! Last, but not least...this cape isn't technically a sweater, but would be equally cozy this winter!

Watch // After wearing a watch most of my adult life, after my most recent timepiece bit the dust, I never replaced it. I love the modern look of this Kate Spade Monterey watch (30% off today! CODE: SHINE), and think it is a great option for everyday wear.

M.A.C. Gift Set // New makeup is always such a fun gift to receive, and this 'Enchanted Eve - Nude' gift set from M.A.C. has several items - and the right color!! - that I've been wanting to try out.

Holiday Dishes // I love the festiveness of some good holiday dishes, and these don't disappoint. The plain red Cambria collection from Pottery Barn would be perfect for mixing and matching with my everyday dishes for a little extra fun around the holidays. I'd love to start a collection that could multi-task and be used not only for Christmas, but also for Valentines or July 4th. Note: I'm not looking for the entire set, and would love just the dinner plates (set of 8) and soup bowls (set of 8). I also think these winter fauna salad plates would be super fun for accenting all-winter long rather than being specifically tied into Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...