So Much Love

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you all have a love-filled day...whether that be spending time with someone you love, or enjoying an activity you love. For us, that will mean lots of hugs and kisses for C today. In another life, that might have meant a shopping trip, a nice dinner out, or catching the latest romantic comedy. This year, we'll be spending this blustery wintery day all cooped up inside where it's warm and toasty enjoying many many kisses, smiles, and smooches with our little guy.



At first, this guy wasn't too sure of this photo shoot, but after he realized he might get a taste of the sparkly heart props, he got super excited about it. Can we just take a moment to admire C's chubby baby thighs. Is there anything cuter? His mom socks and I'm With Cupid onesie just take the cake.


In preparation for the holiday, we've been reading the love themed Huggy Kissy by Leslie Patricelli.  A cute little book about a baby with all sorts of ideas and reasons for hugging and kissing. Eskimo kisses, bear hugs, a peck on the cheek, tight squeezes...you name it, this book has it covered. If you have any other holiday themed books you'd recommend, I'd love to hear about them! 



Absolutely thrilled to have snuck in a taste of the heart. By the end of our photo session, C was covered in glitter from head to toe, and loving everything about it.


...When I tell you I love you, 
I don't say it out of habit, 
or to make conversation. 
I say it to remind you 
that you're the BEST THING
that's ever happened to me....


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...