Hawkeye Football Senior Day 2012

Friday, November 23, 2012

Ahhh...Senior Day is upon us at the University of Iowa, and with it, the end of  the 2012 Hawkeye Football season. T & I thoroughly enjoyed our time spent at The University of Iowa, and make a habit of sporting Black & Gold wherever we are - you would not believe the national and international following of the Iowa Hawkeyes! I can't begin to express how proud I am to be an alumni of this wonderful university, and have not only one, but two brothers who played on the Hawkeye Football team. I've had soooo much fun watching their games over the past six years and cheering for the Hawks at home, away, and bowl games. I found myself tearing up a little at the end of this year's last regular season game. It was the last time that my brother N would run off the field at Kinnick stadium wearing the black and gold uniform of the Hawks, and I'm just so proud of all the hard work and effort both he and my brother T, who graduated last year, have put in over the years while all I had to do was show up to a tailgate and cheer my best at the games. Iowa Football, for me, will never be the same without #45 and #29 on the field.


La daa da da da da da da daa...GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...