Mother's Day 2016

Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy belated Mother's Day! I hope all of you mamas out there got to spend the day doing some sort of celebrating or spending time doing something you love. My day was pretty low key, but we all had fun. After tearing T away from planting flowers (which I should mention he pretends to hate, but secretly loves...at least I think), I got to spend part of the beautiful afternoon outside by the lake with my family...doing fun things like going for a walk, breathing in the fresh air, and daydreaming about the coming months as we prepare to become a family of four and our hearts grow three sizes to make room for our newest little one.


The day would not be complete without a shout out to my wonderful Mama J who has taught me everything I know about how to be the best mama I can be. Although we didn't spend the day together, I am forever grateful that I got to learn from the best, and consider myself lucky to call you mom. Love you!


Last, but not least, I stumbled across this print the other day, and thought it was just perfect for Mother's Day. To C, the littlest one who ever stole my heart...



Love you C! Happy Mother's Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...