25 Weeks

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Week 25


How far along:
25 weeks. On one hand, 25 weeks still seems like I have a long ways to go, but on the other hand, realistically, we are likely only about three months away from meeting this new little person. Eeek! At some point, after the chaos of the holidays dies down, I should really find some time to go through my totes of baby supplies to see what I have, and what I may need to acquire in preparation for the newest member of our family.

Best moments so far:
Hmmm...maybe the fact that growing a baby requires calories, and makes me more hungry than usual, so I tend to justify that second Christmas cookie...so...#cookiejustification

Maternity clothes:
All of my bottoms at this point are maternity. Still able to wear lots of my non-maternity sweaters with a maternity cami underneath if it is an open cardigan. 

Sleep: 
Ok. My back has been bothering me a bit, so that has made sleeping a bit more uncomfortable when it is acting up, but other than that, no issues.

Miss Anything:
Fresh air and regular exercise. It was cool and super windy this week, so aside from one walk while the boys were both in 'school', I didn't get any exercise. Hoping to get to the gym at least once before Christmas and hopefully more regularly in the new year until baby arrives. 

Baby Movement:
Yes. Still not noticing much during the day (probably because it's a rare moment that I have been able to sit down), but can feel baby moving around before I go to sleep for the night.

Cravings & Aversions:
Nothing in particular this week. 

Queasy or sick:
Nope.

Symptoms: 
I've still been dealing with some occasional back pain this week, and suspect I have a nerve getting pinched in my lower left back around my tail bone. I'm hopeful it will work itself out without a visit to the chiropractor, but time will tell. At least it's not constant!

Looking forward to:
Christmas! Celebrating the holiday with little people is so much fun! Also hopeful there will be Christmas cookies along the way. I'm planning to make some sugar cookies to take along to our celebrations, and am excited to have C help with the decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...