23 Weeks

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Week 23



How far along:
23 weeks

Best moments so far:
Feeling lots of movements lately, particularly at night. The kicks have become noticeable from the outside, so hopefully T will get a chance to feel the baby move soon! He's been so busy delivering new babies over the last week or so that it seems like he's barely been home!

Maternity clothes:
Still a mix. Pretty much living in leggings and cardigans/oversized sweaters these days. Cozy is where it's at!

Sleep: 
Wish I had more of it!

Miss Anything:
Warm weather. December 1st was near 50 degrees, and we made the most of it by getting out for some fresh air and a visit to the park. Since then, there has been a biiiig cool down, it snowed, and temps have been hovering around 20 degrees. Brrrr! I think at this point, we are ALL missing any quality amount of time spent outside. Baby 3's due date in early April is going to really throw a wrench in our winter as we almost always leave town for a week sometime in February for a warm weather local. This year, we will be too close to my due date to leave town in February, so I'm not at all looking forward to the LONG winter ahead of us! Here's hoping it will be a mild winter with above average temps and very little snow!

Baby Movement:
Lots!

Cravings & Aversions:
Nothing in particular this week, but planning to mix up some Christmas cookies, so I'll no doubt get my fair share of sugar in the coming week!

Queasy or sick:
Nope.

Symptoms: 
I've had some back pain this week, and suspect it has something to do with walking on a treadmill this week at the gym. 

Looking forward to:
I have a cookie exchange on Friday with some other mom friends, and I'm looking forward to getting all stocked up on sweets for the holidays. C also has his first Christmas program at church on Sunday, so I'm looking forward to seeing if he sticks to his usual performance shy approach of hands in pockets and looking at the ground, or if he'll be more into the spirit and let his voice be heard. Either way, it's sure to be a cute performance that will be fun for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...