Throwback Thursday: C's Maternity Photos

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Having maternity photos done last night got me thinking that I never did share any of our photos from when we were expecting C. We didn't do anything official, and just had Mama J snap a few pics at the park, but they are fun to look back at just the same. Looking back now, I realize that some of them got to be pretty cheesy, so I'll spare you a look at those, but here is a glimpse of some of the rest of the pics! We took these about a month before C's arrival into this world, so no doubt the photos we had done last night will look a bit different...you know...being full term AND having a professional photographer pose us and all. Hard to believe this was over two years ago now! My how much has changed in our lives!






Before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace.
Galations 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...