Birthday Wishes

Monday, July 11, 2016

I can't believe I'll be turning 31 next week! This last year has gone particularly fast, and as I watch C grow into a little man before my eyes, I am reminded on a daily basis of how fleeting time can be. I am looking forward to my 31st year, and am hopeful that we will find our groove as a new family of four and the year will be packed full of lots of adventures, snuggles, and love. Aside from a healthy and safe delivery...preferably as an early birthday gift...or maybe even a birthday twin (how fun would that be!?) here are a few things I'm wishing for this birthday.

Birthday Wishes

Dress // I spotted this dress while browsing one of my all-time favorite places to shop...Anthropologie. Their clothing is such good quality, and I adore everything I've ever purchased. This dress has a great cut for a newly postpartum bod, would be easy for nursing, and be a great transition piece for fall with a jean jacket pulled over the top. Perfect trifecta! It just sold out in my size (M), but I'm hoping it'll be restocked! If not, there is always something at Anthro on my wish list!

Tory Burch Miller Sandals // I don't have a single pair of nude colored flat sandals, and these (makeup color, size 9) would go with just about everything. They are a splurge for sure, but I expect would also hold up for multiple seasons of use. You should see the reviews on these! Over 970 reviews and five stars. Clearly, these are a cult favorite! With any luck, they'll be on sale during Nordstrom's upcoming Anniversary Sale starting July 22.

Sarah Chloe Elle Bangle // I got one of these silver bangle bracelets after welcoming C into our lives, and have worn it nearly every day since. I'd love to have another bangle with our newest little one's first initial. Obviously...this one would not be able to be ordered until baby arrives and we decide once and for all on a name, but I'm willing to wait. :)

Kate Spade Orchard Street Hemsley Purse // This white purse is so cute, and would be a great summertime and vacation staple piece year after year. Perfect size for date night!

Jack Rogers Palm Beach Sandals // My current white sandals are near falling apart after wearing them pretty much every day this summer. These Jack Rogers (white, size 9 wide) remind me of something Jackie O would wear, and would be the perfect replacement pair for my current much loved, but very worn out, white sandals.

PB Classic Bath Towels // After redecorating our master bedroom this Spring, I'd love to replace the towels in our master bath that are looking a bit worn and ragged. Some of them have bleach spots, or are coming apart at the seams...literally...so it'd be great to update them with some new towels. I'd love to have eight total (four white, four gray mist)...along with a couple of each color in the hand towel size, and some washcloths. This bath rug (gray mist) would also be a necessary addition.

Darling, I Love You Artwork // I've had my eye on this wall art for the longest time, and would just love to add it to the decor in our home. I could see using the small 12x12 size (top here & bottom here) above the headboard in our master bedroom...mixed in with a family picture in the middle, or the large 36x72 set would be aaaaahmazing along the staircase in our main living space. Oh the possibilities!

All Clad D5 Stainless Steel 6-Qt. Essential Pan // My current skillet is completely shot from overuse (a.k.a no longer non-stick, and starting to peel), and I'd love to upgrade to this all-in-one essential pan that can be used for...well...just about anything. No, it is not hard anodized non-stick, but after reading about how horrible the black non-stick coating is when it peels into your food, I'm prepared to do a little more cleaning to avoid the consequences...not to mention, because of the shape of this pan, reviews indicate the sticking isn't too bad. In addition to the amazing reviews, this pan should last forever, and would be a great starter piece to a larger collection as my other pots and pans wear out.

Barefoot Dreams Drape Front Cardigan // I'm a sucker for cozy lounge clothes, and with a newborn soon to be joining us, this cardigan (S/M, pewter) would be super nice to have for throwing on over PJs, or as a layering piece this winter. Bonus, it's also a great style for nursing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...