Hawkeye Tailgating Essentials

Friday, November 9, 2012

Heading into the weekend, I thought I'd share with you a few of my essentials for tailgating season. We're down to the last two home games of the year for Iowa football, and the colder weather has me dreaming of chili and warm hot chocolate to help ward off the chill of the impending early morning tailgate. 

While I enjoy the atmosphere and camaraderie of bonding over a folding table filled with food and a cooler full of beverages, one of my favorite things about game day is seeing what my fellow Hawkeyes have come up with for a tailgate spread and the awesome people watching. It is my opinion that someone should really come up with an I Spy or Scavenger Hunt game for tailgating. On my version would be things like:

Grilling - Flippy Cup Tournament - Playing Catch - TV at a Tailgate - Open Fire Pit - Etc

What would you include?

Iowa Hawkeye Tailgate Essentials




If you are interested in finding out where to purchase any of my Iowa Hawkeye Tailgate Essentials, you can just click on the little images above and you be will redirected to the store. 


What is on your essentials list for tailgating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...