Off to School: 2017

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I'm not really one to get too sentimental, but the end of an era of having C home all day every day has finally come, and it's hard to tell if I should shed a tear because A.) he's growing up and turning into a big boy...B.) tears of joy for having him out of the house three mornings a week so he can learn and discover new things that I could never dream of dedicating such time to with my little sidekick G getting all up in our grill every. single. time. we try to work on any sort of educational project or learning activity. Either way, I'm positive that C is absolutely going to love school, and we can't wait to watch as he grows and learns this year at three-year-old preschool.





In honor of the momentous occasion, I asked C a few questions as he heads into his first school year. I hope you enjoy his responses as much as I do!

How old are you?
'2 months...I'm 6 months.' Upon prompting...'I'm three years old to you.'

What is your favorite color?
'The green shirt is a color.'

What is your favorite food?
'I like to eat soup and tomato sauce. You're not cookin' anymore meals tonight.'

What is your favorite movie?
'I like trains and Minions.'

What do you want to be when you grow up?
'Ummm...let me think...maybe a superman.'

What is your favorite thing to play with?
'Trains are the best to play with.'

What do you love most?
'Choo-choo trains, airplanes, and the Ferris wheel.'

Cheers to a new routine and lots of learning this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...