Baby Shower Bonding

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Over the weekend, T & I ventured to my hometown so I could attend a baby shower for my lovely sister-in-law H. The party was sweet and simple with some tiny stuffed frogs as centerpieces and lemonade and cookies to munch on as the mama-to-be had a chance to socialize and open baby gifts.





Mama J and Aunt J catching up at the shower.


In a whirlwind of a few hours, Baby N went from having just a handful of necessities, to having a well stocked arsenal of baby supplies ready to go as soon as he arrives. This is a look at some of the haul. The bigger items like swing, highchair, pack n' play were on a separate table.


Of course, H and I had to take the obligatory 'bump' pic of the future cousins :) It will be so much fun for them to play together in the coming years!

Do you have any suggestions for must-haves to include on a baby registry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...