Week 22

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 22 | an update



How far along: 22 weeks

Best moment this week: Seeing friends and family over the weekend for Okoboji Winter Games.

Worst moment this week: Not really baby related, but the negative degree weather isn't really helping my mood.

Things I miss: Participating in late-night outings involving drinking establishments. OK...truth...I don't really miss this that much. I do however miss feeling like I could participate (without awkward looks) and have fun without the drinks. Honestly, I'd take intelligent conversation and a dinner party ANY DAY of the week over yelling-to-be-heard bar-hopping.

Maternity clothes: Yep. Above outfit is from Target for anyone wondering. I'm terrible about keeping white shirts white, so we'll see how long this one lasts!

Sleep: Pretty good this week!

Movement: Baby W's movement is becoming more noticeable, but still not too consistent. I've noticed that bikes and elliptical machines at the gym create LOTS of movement. A little worried this is because I'm annoying/squishing/or making the baby uncomfortable with the movement, and considering just sticking to the treadmill where this hasn't been a concern.

Food Cravings: Brats & Sauerkraut. Maybe this is just due to the lack of being able to grill in the middle of the winter. I've also been enjoying grapes and pineapple along with the occasional breakfast pastry. Yum. Yum.

Food Aversions: Nothing to report here!

Queasy or sick: I'm just waiting to catch a cold. T has been sick all week, and I feel confident it's only a matter of time...

Belly button in or out: Flat.

Rings on or off: On.

Looking forward to: OB checkup tomorrow to see how Baby W is growing - updates next week! My sister-in-law H's baby shower this Saturday for Baby Nielsen. Hoping to get some good ideas of things that Baby W might need, or would be nice to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...