The End Of An Era...

Friday, June 21, 2013

It's the end of an era. T's family medicine residency is over. WooooHoooo!!!


Congrats T! I'm beyond proud of all you have accomplished. Can't wait to get moved and see what the next chapter will bring us.

Next on the agenda...moving day. Here we come Okoboji! For all of you out there wondering when I'll start blogging about what I've got cooking...never fear. T and I start a new CSA (community supported agriculture) program next week after we get moved. I'm excited to see what Good Eeten's has in store for us, and can't wait to fill all of you lovelies in on all the 'good eats' to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...