Visits from Friends

Monday, May 20, 2013




My good friend Lady J came to visit over the weekend, and we had so much fun hitting up some of T & I's favorite spots. We had tapas and listened to live music at 4 Sisters; made a trip to Grandad's Bluff lookout; took a walk through Riverside Park on a beautiful - yet hot - afternoon; and enjoyed some homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie (more on that later) and black-eyed susans for the Preakness on Saturday. La Crosse is about 3.5 hours from most of our close friends or family, so we always have so much fun when we have weekend visitors who we don't often get a chance to see! 


T & I enjoying the views at Grandad's Bluff. I'll miss this view when we move away from La Crosse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...