One Year Anniversary Celebrations

Sunday, May 26, 2013

T and I celebrated our one year anniversary with a quick overnight trip to Minneapolis for a nice dinner out on the town. A NOTE: If you have an appreciation for wine and would like some unique picks to choose from, check out Toast Wine Bar & Cafe in the North Loop. I tried a wine all the way from Croatia! In other news, we had an amazing dinner at Bar La Grassa. The head chef won the James Beard Foundation award for best chef in the Midwest. Pretty amazing. I won't lie. In our quest for the next most unique thing to eat, we added sweetbread (thymus gland) and foie gras (duck liver) to the list. Seeing as we made it through the weekend alive, they turned out not to be as scary as they sound.





And just one more...I couldn't resist.

Did you do anything fun over the Memorial Day holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...