Lady H's Bachelorette

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

As per request...a glimpse into Lady H's Bachelorette weekend in Okoboji.


A view of the spread. For those wondering...we had chili, cowboy caviar, roasted red pepper hummus, homemade chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, twizzlers, cheese-crackers-grapes, and strawberry water out of the awesome water-dispenser I recieved as a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law. Thanks Mama S! Oh, and lets not forget the champagne and strawberries!



I don't often drink champagne, but when I do...it gets classy. Bra & undies garland and sign made by yours truly.



The Bride-To-Be and her Maid of Honor at our awesome painting class at Creative Spirits in Spirit Lake. I highly recommend taking a class with them. We all had a wonderful time!


All dressed up and ready to go out for dinner. Doesn't everyone look so nice?!


Lady H with her sister H and soon-to-be sister-in-law me! Now we just need a way to photoshop in her other sister-in-law D and we'll have all the ladies!

To see more pictures from the day CLICK HERE.



I may know a thing or two about throwing a party. I was a sorority girl after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...